Thursday 10 February 2011

Beauty and many beasts.

"Dogs are fashion accessories, they sit and pose. Cats are meaningful, they sit and think"

My Grandpa expressed this dignified remark to my mother and henceforth, she passed it down to me. I believe it. I live by it. I told ginger Winston about this but he cannot keep concentration. I feel sorry for him, but i must ram this message home. I think at times i have become too serious, but i see being serious as a strength and a charm. Mummy and Steffu laugh at me due to this, they think I'm "stupid" or have a "bubble-wrap brain" but i know better and one day the shoe will be on the other foot.

Today i'd like to discuss beauty. I am beautiful. I know this, most people see this immediately. I need to be looked after and i need my silky fur brushed. If my coat is kept in an impeccable condition i am, and will continue to be radiant. I enjoy cleaning myself. I believe if my paws were maybe half an inch bigger i could caress my head properly and in turn maybe look like I "gel" my head-hair. That would be ravishing.

I saw two cars today. Mummy showed me this window in my pooing room, she let me see outside. The air smelt refreshing, yet impartially stale. Silly Winston would not dare to tread in to the room whilst the window was ajar. I was willing though as Mummy held my hand and encouraged me forth.

Steffu gave me "tender duck" this morning by the way, i did not get this the other night but i forgive him. He also gave me some kitten milk, so i believe in human rhetoric this is called "guilt". I believe he felt guilty for not treating me. He also mentioned to me, whilst carrying me as he does quite often, that he bought me (not Winston) 6 cartons of kitten milk! and some more meaty pouches. Meat makes me happy, and it makes Winston happy as we are both indoor cats and we cannot hunt as we are both civil.

Charles Darwin has become a new interest of mine in the last twenty-four hours. His "Origin of Species" appeals to me, and I think I am rather partial to believe in it. I look at Mummy and i see a resemblance (Fig. 2) Our "fur" is the same, i know i have a feline mother, but my new adopted human mother does look similar to me. I am starting to think that she is somewhat related to my breed of feline- Maine Coon- or indeed my blood mother as we have similar features, as emphasised our fur looks the same and even our smiles to an extent.


Fig.2



 Tomorrow i would like to discuss my mother a little more, but i will also be teaching you all about my Grandpa. I know i have touched upon him in previous blogs, but he is an important grand cat and his words will be a benefit upon all of your lives.

Here is also a picture of Winston, he said "00000000000000000000000000" in my previous post. I love him i decided, but he is a little dim. I am now going to ask Winston to go and fix me a Pina colada, and waft me with some cardboard so i can visualise warm seas, beaches, palm trees and bikinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment