Tuesday 8 February 2011

My life behind the glass.

Dear avid readers,

This is my first post and i will attempt to make it short, yet sweet. I do not have all of the time in the world- as so many people think i do. Yes, i agree, i do enjoy sleeping and sitting, indeed i am even partial to a little staring, but  life is not all a ball.

Today my mum left me for a while. She always leaves at around the same time, sometimes i sit and stare waiting to see if something new will happen, something to break this godforsaken routine. Alas, it was around half past the hour she departed for work. Then i was alone.

For another hour or so, i was left to my own devices. This entailed with me sleeping in my "radiator bed" (as it is labelled) i prefer the term "sack of joy". However, i remembered that half-witted oaf was lying in his "radiator bed"- or simply "bed" as he calls it. I sat and stared for a while, i like to amuse him as i feel sorry for him. I also think he has a big head, but i know he makes an effort, so i reciprocate.

Whilst mummy was away i had a new experience. Music. Oh no, but this was not just any music, it was noises- rather experimental i would say also. It sounded like space sounds, and it sounded foreign there was nothing Scottish, or even British, about it.

However, it awoke my soul and i experienced a side what i had never felt before. It felt odd. Steffu (i think he is called that, mummy calls him that) was excited. He stared and laughed at me. I think he was laughing at my ears twitching or maybe even my tail. It seemed very affectionate though, and for a little while i felt rather special compared to ginger Winston.

Goodnight for now all- I am going to talk with Winston and then sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bombo,
    try not to think too hard, it might hurt your brain.
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete