Saturday 26 February 2011

White riot, I want a riot.

This subordination is relentless. I am hoping to vent my feelings publicly after a recent rapprochement with witless Winston. The little blighter craves attention, and attempts to gratify himself using his paws and childish squeals against my soft, bubble-wrapped head.

On this occasion I won this minor battle. I always win the battle. Winston teases me claiming I am "fatter, bigger and clumsier" and he also states at the end of each encounter that I "may have won the battle, but I [Winston] will win the inevitable war". He scares me due to his idiocy and farting.

Hence, I had to explain this predicament to my reading population, as much like Therapy, this eases my pain and lets me express myself openly- albeit to an unknown audience. I hope you do not mind being my therapist, as i cannot reward you with anything. Even if I did speak to you face-to-face, I could not reward you with any coins, as Mummy and Steffu hold all of my money in "their" banks.


I have recently embodied the trait of "begging". I used to insult Mummy and Steffu, but I realised if i am nice to them (i.e: affectionate) I can get more things to add to my repertoire. I have decided I am going to start my own business, but as stated yesterday to Mummy, I need a car so I can venture and spread the word publicly.

I have no idea as yet what my business, or indeed establishment, will be or what it will consist of. For a while, i flirted with the idea of flyer distribution, as I could just throw these leaflets from my automobile. I decided though, that this was a little adventurous for my first job, plus it required much more effort than 17.5 hours per week.

Then I decided I should maybe go back in to my familiar field of "law enforcement". I have done this before, and I would like to tackle the streets of Glasgow once again, albeit I will no longer tackle Sauchiehall Street, it will most likely be central Glasgow, or the East end. 

I would knock on people's doors, or just holler from my car demanding people to "respond" and "be attentive" to my commands. I am sure they will cooperate with my requests, and obviously if they do not, there will be hell to pay.

I believe more thought needs to go in to my future career in employment, but after my fight with Winston, I feel the buzz to be an enforcer. However, I think I should sleep and dwell on my thoughts, and eventually I should come to a conclusion. 

I could also maybe ask Mummy what she thinks...

1 comment:

  1. Bombo you don't need a job. Especially not in the East End enforcing law - it's dangerous!

    ReplyDelete