Monday 14 February 2011

With Ravenous Hunger.

This weekend was rather passive. Saturday comes, Sunday goes. Saturday was rather astute and calm, but nothing really happened. On Saturday I just lounged around all day, I ate my food and discussed with myself the weather, the height and weight of my being, magpies and chaffinches as well as reviewing Belle and Sebastian's "Write about Love". It is revoltingly poor by the way, the album not my food or weather.

Steffu left me and his family on Saturday evening to go to that place where he gets money for me, my milk and food. Plus, he uses money from this to keep Winston in good health. Rumour has it, whilst Steffu left for work he bumped in to someone whom i know greatly. She is not British, she is foreign, but i like her anyway, she has a unique smell and puts on a "funny" voice when she communicates with me and ginger Winston, plus mummy likes her which means i am allowed to also- I like her hair.

Mummy dispersed the same evening and returned (drunk) about three hours later. I smelt my other friends this evening, even though i never met them. A man, an English man, he smells of Southern England. They all smell the same down there and i immediately concluded he was from Kent. The other one who mummy went out with was a woman, she was foreign. I think she was from the "Scandinavian" breed. That same night me and my feline brother were given chicken to feast upon.

It was only in the morning of the Sunday that the fun and games began. As i have stated before i am now old and sometimes weak, and i have also realised maybe timid and scared quite easily. My nerves are not as strong as they used to be. I began to feast on the chicken in the early hours of the morning, just as Steffu returned, however i was scared out of my wits. Winston began to dominate our eating area, and he growled and hissed at me with my chicken dangling from his mouth. He hid the chicken and ran away from me with it. I was more interested as to why he was so aggressive towards me, i did not want the chicken i had already eaten, but God, i feared for my life for a few moments.

Nonetheless, i heard discussions in the other room, and henceforth we will both have a plate each when it comes to us easting fresh meats. I think that is very responsible of my guardians, as i want to eat in peace and i do not want to be terrified out of my wits by my friend Winston ever again. After this incident we spoke and managed to come to an arrangement, then afterwards i bullied him a little and it made me feel like a big cat again.



In the evening though i had a particular delight, one which i think mummy set up for me. She finally allowed me to meet some of my own breed, i met a Scottish man. He seemed nice, he held me in his big Celtic arms and i felt warmth, he even kissed me a little. Finally, a real man in my presence, he was one of "us" and i felt extremely comfortable around him, i even slept next to him for a while with Winston in his bed. I attempted to soothe his aching leg.

I think i helped him, just as i am helping Winston each day of his miniscule life.




1 comment:

  1. "puts on a "funny" voice when she communicates with me and ginger Winston"

    I am not communicating, I'm telling your thoughts to everyone.

    ReplyDelete